Civil engineers are global leaders in building a better quality of life with clean and green environment.
Provide essential value to our students, advance civil engineering, serve the public good and also create value to our nation.
• Facilitate the advancement of technology to enhance quality, knowledge, competitiveness, sustainability, environmental stewardship and ethical values.
• Promote professionalism and the profession throughout civil society to enhance the stature of civil engineers and to influence public policy.
• Develop and support civil engineer leaders to broaden our department perspectives, enhance their career growth, and promote the public interest.
• Advocate infrastructure and environmental stewardship to protect the public health and safety and improve the quality of life.
SOCIETIES AND ASSOCIATIONS :
The faculty, technical staff and students have opportunities to associate with the following professional societies whose strong presence in the campus benefit them by giving an extra edge over their counterparts elsewhere in India:
• Indian society for technical education (ISTE)
• Indian concrete institute (ICI)
In addition to the above, the students also provide with ample opportunities to enhance their Creativity and develop wholesome personality.
• National service scheme,
• Youth red Cross