ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of CSE started in the year 2001 offers quality education to the budding young technocrats. The dept is manned by an young and energetic team of ualified, dedicated and experienced faculty. The Dept. has Microsoft Academic Alliance for oftware. The Dept. also has 3mbps Internet Connection through Sify Broad Band.The department distinguishes itself by producing competent software and network professionals to fit today’s requirements. The department products students so as to make them asserts of IT word.
The Department is committed to serving the student for Quality education and good character with ting of spirituality and fostering an effective teaching/learning environment.
The Department offer technical education in particular to rural society. To create technical manpower for meeting the current and future demands of industry.
The department has highly qualified and experienced faculty members from well known institutes and universities. The faculty members constantly strive by frequently involving in research work and through industry-academic interaction.
Academic programmes and are assisted by Year wise coordinators (faculty-advisors) to ensure quality and effectiveness of the teaching-learning activities. Similarly there are coordinators for placement, alumni, time-table, CISCO and other activities.
The class-representatives, elected by the students themselves under the supervision of Year coordinators, play a active role in conduct of classes and ensuring good interaction among students and faculty. Some of the practices followed are:
- Continuous Assessment of Students Academic Progress.
- Strict Regulations on Students Attendance and Mannerism.
- Class committee Meetings by Students and Faculty
- Meet of Year Coordinators and Students – Class Representatives
- Students – Feedback on Course Delivery.
- Slow Learner are given special care.
SOCIETIES AND ASSOCIATIONS
The faculty, technical staff and students have opportunities to associate with the following professional societies whose strong presence in the campus benefit them by giving an extra edge over their counterparts elsewhere in India:
- Computer Society of India (CSI)
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Two days Open source workshop for final years has been conducted to enhance the knowledge and practically worked on those tools.
- Android development workshop for two days conducted to third year students with hands on training
- In addition to the above, the students also provide with ample opportunities to enhance their creativity and develop wholesome personality.
- National Service Scheme,
- Youth Red Cross